once the sun has set i am no longer responsible for my blog
AS A RAVENCLAW I’M NOT SURE WHAT THIS MEANS
WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO IMPLY
whoa look i think i offended someone… this is new haha
pff naw you didn’t offend her, don’t worry xD
I don’t understand this.
But I like it.
Because as a Ravenclaw, I feel that LEG is a sufficient way to describe us. As to why, I don’t know. It just is.
Of course, because when I think of Ravenclaw, I think of LEG
(Have I missed something here)
Lots of the same questions are being asked over and over again in the Ravenclaw Common Room on Pottermore, but the boards scroll over so quickly replies can go unseen.
I thought it’d be helpful to all the new people if we put together a list of tips and answers to all these FAQs.
1. The Chamber of Secrets isn’t open yet.
2. The Full Body Bind is the strongest spell to use in duels.
3. The Full Body Bind is found in the Curses and Counter Curses book in the Christmas chapter.
4. Potion ingredients found in chapters regenerate there, so you don’t have to buy them.
5. To wave your wand in potions, simply click on it and it will wave itself.
6. If you can’t see your wand, it’s hidden behind ingredients.
7. If you’re running low on Galleons, Wide Eye is the cheapest potion.
8. If you want to win, don’t duel Slytherin unless you consistently score 143 or higher in Full Body Bind (the Snakes are EXCELLENT duellists, don’t underestimate them!) Duel Gryffindor or Hufflepuff instead.
9. To stir your potion, it’s easier to draw large circles around the cauldron than following the rim in an elliptical shape.
10. If your comment is under moderation, you’ve either used numbers or a word the Mod Bot isn’t familiar with.
Hope these helped.
Submitted by: spookerella
The Slytherin’s are still in the lead by about 1000 points come on claws
Calling all the new Ravenclaws come join us :)
How do you think Pottermore will change when it’s released to the public?
200 Point Lead :D
First successful Sleeping Draught brewed
11 House points to Ravenclaw!
Brrr it’s cold! Time to break out the House scarf. Thanks sis! #ravenclaw (Taken with instagram)
Slytherins: slythering into yo pocket and stealing yo wallet